Sunday, February 5, 2012

Flyers

I just got finished with my flyers for my business Royal Photography. I plan to use these in addition to business cards. I would love some feedback.

Royal Photography

Hello! My name is Jenn Taylor and I am the owner of Royal Photography. I strive to create authentic photographs of people in their own environment. I aim to capture, in my unique way, the love between families, the essence of an important occasion and the excitement of a new baby! If you are looking for a photographer for any reason or occasion then please visit my website to see examples of my work. If you feel that my style of photography suits what you are looking for then please contact Royal Photography! I look forward to hearing from you!


Telephone: 800-555-5555
E-mail: royalphotography2012@yahoo.com
Web Site: royalphotography2012.webs.com
Facebook: face book.com/royalphotography2012
Twitter: twitter.com/rylphtgrphy






 
 
 
I was unable to upload the pictures that are on my flyer.The boxes above are sample pictures of my work which can be viewed on my website royalphotography2012.webs.com





No comments:

Post a Comment